منتدى الأسد التعليمي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الأسد التعليمي

منتدى تعليمي تعلمي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

أهم مواضيع كتاب اللغه الإنكليزيه لصف التاسع الأساسي

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الأرجوان
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
الأرجوان

عدد المساهمات : 2
نقاط : 6
السٌّمعَة : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/02/2012

أهم مواضيع كتاب اللغه الإنكليزيه لصف التاسع الأساسي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: أهم مواضيع كتاب اللغه الإنكليزيه لصف التاسع الأساسي   أهم مواضيع كتاب اللغه الإنكليزيه لصف التاسع الأساسي Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 04, 2012 10:34 pm

STUDENT'S BOOK:
Page: (45):
Most illnesses are caused by bacteria . Bacteria can attack people and animals . Now we can protect ourselves from many illnesses . Pasteur worked hard to protect people and animals from bacteria . He worked hard and discovered vaccinations to stop illnesses . He helped many people and animals to live longer .
In fact vaccination is very important for both people and animals
تحمي Protect:
الأمراض Illnesses:
لقاحاتVaccinations
Page:(51)
Saturday : I swam two hundred meters in the swimming pool .
Sunday : I didn’t eat any sweet , but I had a sugary drink .
Monday : I walked three kilometers in the morning .
Tuesday : I woke up very early and drank a cup of milk .
Wednesday : I had some fruits and played football in the evening .
Thursday : I didn’t do any physical activities early .
Friday : I played football and I didn’t eat fatty food.
Page:(73)
My job is one of the most dangerous in the world . however , I enjoy doing it . I work long hours and get very tired in the sea . I wear water proof clothes and I have to be careful not to fall in the sea . I fell in once but the fishermen rescued me .the job is exciting , and if I catch many fish I can earn a lot of money
water proof مقاومة للماء
rescued أنقذوني
earnأكسب
Page : (63)
First time I flew in a plane was last year , I went to Aleppo to visit the castle . I was sitting by the window when the plane took off I saw the plane which was rising into the air . the view of my city from the sky was wonderful . I enjoyed the views from the sky . although I have flown many times , I still remember my first flight .
Castleالقلعة

Flewسافرت بالطائرة
took offأقلعت
Risingترتفع
Viewالمنظر
Page : (93)
My best friend is Hani . he is fifteen years old. He isn’t very tall , but he is fat . he has got black hair . he lives near my house . we always go to school together. We are in the same class . every Friday , we go to the cinema and watch a new film . we always feel happy together . I like him very much because he is out going
Page : (87)
There are many sources for happiness in our life . family , friends and money are the most important things that bring happiness . I live with my family in a beautiful house . we always go to the beach , the forest and other beautiful places . I sometimes go with my friends . I'm very happy with my family and my friend . without money we can't live in a big house and have a car. In fact , I think that I'm happy
Sourcesمصادر
[left]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
darea
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

عدد المساهمات : 16
نقاط : 38
السٌّمعَة : 12
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/02/2012
العمر : 28
الموقع : سورية_دمشق

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أهم مواضيع كتاب اللغه الإنكليزيه لصف التاسع الأساسي   أهم مواضيع كتاب اللغه الإنكليزيه لصف التاسع الأساسي Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2012 12:10 am

this is great
it can be very useful for the students
thank you
THE_SNIPER
المدير
المدير
THE_SNIPER

عدد المساهمات : 34
نقاط : 67
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/01/2012
العمر : 43
الموقع : SYRIA IS MY LOVE

مُساهمةموضوع: Thank you   أهم مواضيع كتاب اللغه الإنكليزيه لصف التاسع الأساسي Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 08, 2012 12:57 am

تتمه مواضيع كتاب التمارين:
ACTVITY BOOK:
PAGE:(39)
When you start your new school, the best thing to do is to find good friends.
A good friend should be hardworking and active
Loyalty is the most important quality in a good friend .A good friend should keep your secret all the time . so, you can trust him
Finally, a true friend is someone who understands you ands always forgives you.
PAGE:(47)
I think playing football is much more interesting than watching T.V . playing football makes you very active .also, when you play with your friends , the friend ship becomes stronger , and you will be outgoing However , when you watch T.V for a long time you will feel bored and your sight will become weaker
In fact , it's better to play football than watch T.V
PAGE:(35)=STUDENT'S BOOK Page :(51)
PAGE:(67)= STUDENT'S BOOK Page :(73)
PAGE:(51)
Dear Zak :
Students always feel nervous before the exam . you have to study hard if you want to pass your exam it is better to get up early in the morning and start studying . then take a nap at noon and continue your study in the evening.
You shouldn't study at the night before the exam until late at night . you should sleep enough hours in order to remember what you have studied
Good luck
WASEEM

PAGE:(59)= STUDENT'S BOOK Page :(63)
PAGE:(71)= STUDENT'S BOOK Page :(93)

Page:(31)
In order to be fitter and healthier . you should take care of food , exercise and sleep . first , you should avoid sweets and too much sugar and you shouldn’t eat late at night . second you should do regular exercise . for example , you can walk for 30 minutes every morning. Finally , you should sleep enough hours every day and you shouldn’t go to bed late . in shout , if you do as I advice you , you will be fitter and healthier
Page:(75)
Friendship is useful especially in time of need . you have to choose your friends carefully . first a good friend should be honest . also , he should be hard working and active . loyalty is the most important quality in a good friend .
A good friend should keep your secret at all the time . so we can trust him . then , a good friend is someone who understands you.
Finally , a true friend is someone who always forgives you
https://alassadsyria.syriaforums.net

أهم مواضيع كتاب اللغه الإنكليزيه لصف التاسع الأساسي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الأسد التعليمي :: إغناء مناهجنا الدراسية :: للاعدادي-
انتقل الى: